Product information: **B Grade** EK-FC780 GTX Ti - Nickel (Original CSQ)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC780 GTX Ti water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps. The cooling engine now uses refined, more narrow microchannel structure to even further improve the heat transfer.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality cast satin finish acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm LED diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC780 GTX Ti Backplate - Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the memory IC (GeForce GTX Titan).
Flow orientation doesn't matter and is thus not prescribed.
Up to four EK-FC Titan series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link CSQ system. The EK-FC Link is already enclosed. Please note that this water block cannot be interconnected with any other EK-FC Titan series water block which uses FC Terminal.
- EK-FC780 GTX Ti (Original CSQ) series water block with FC Link
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- Torx T6 screwdriver needed for dissasembly of the factory heatsink/fan solution is also not included.
- Water block ports' align with the EK-FC770 GTX (Original CSQ), EK-FC770 GTX GW (Original CSQ), EK-FC780 GTX Jetstream (Original CSQ), EK-FC Titan (Original CSQ) as well as EK-FC Titan SE (Original CSQ)