+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-RES X3 250 Reservoir
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Reservoir is manufactured of premium class quality 60mm acrylic tube and POM Acetal, sealed with quality EPDM rubber washers.
All new features give customer better mounting, easier filling and faster bleeding.
New RES X3 comes with a pair of EK design reservoir holders using adjustable fastening force controlled by enclosed Allen key.
- Installation height: 250mm
- Diamter: 60mm
- Capacity: ~440ml
- Weight (netto): 0,37kg
Enclosed within delivery:
- EK-Multioption RES X3
- Pair of EK reservoir holders with mounting screws
- 3 × G1/4 extenders
- 3 × G1/4 Plugs
- 1 × 6mm Allen key for plugs
- 1 × 2,5mm allen key for reservoir holders
- 1 × polyether anti-cyclon foam
Made in Slovenia - EU!
1. When using ports #3, #4 or #6 it is mandatory to use the enclosed EK-Extender G1/4 (EAN: 3831109845165) due the ports being recessed into the plastic Reservoir Bottom.
2. When using EK-Extender G1/4 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with G1/4 thread longer than 5mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
3. When using ports #1 and #2 make sure not to use fittings or barbs with diameter larger than 25mm! All EK-PSC and High Flow fittings are compatible!
4. EK recommends the use of EK-PSC fittings. When using fittings other than EK-PSC series please use hose clamps or appropriate substitute to secure the tubing to the barb. The use of biocide containing and corrosion inhibiting coolant is always recommended for any liquid cooling system.
5. Port #6 of EK-RES X3 series reservoir should only be used to connect this reservoir with external fill port!