+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-Supremacy MX AMD
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EK-Supremacy MX AMD is a reduced cost CPU water block that fits all modern AMD Socket AM3(+) and -FM2(+) motherboards and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK-Supremacy MX AMD brings exceptional value for the money by providing the best in-class cooling performance. Built upon the same cooling engine as EK-Supremacy EVO it offer the same great hydraulic performance and almost identical thermal performance. The key features are:
- ultra-high thermal performance - only slightly simplied copper base allows EK-Supremacy MX to achieve almost the same cooling potential as EK-Supremacy EVO.
- very high-flow design - low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
- pre-assembled mounting mechanism - blazing fast installation on all AMD platforms.
The EK-Supremacy MX AMD uses the same cooling engine as the EVO variant. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy MX.
The top and the insert are made from injection moulded transparent MABS polymer while the cover is made from black anodized brushed aluminum. Translucent top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
Mounting mechanism comes pre-assembled to the CPU water blocks and is secured with a circlip to hold it in place. The installation utilizes AMD factory provided motherboard backplate and as such allows for a blazing fast installation.
CPU socket compatibility:
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: F, C32
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+
- By default this CPU water block is configured for use on AMD Socket AM2(+), AM3(+) and FM1,FM2(+) motherboards. In order to install this water block to any other supported socket it is necassery to take apart the mounting mechanism by removing the circlip.