+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The EK-XRES Revo D5 series features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionaly, horizontal and vertical positioning are supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 series reservoirs comes preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Additionaly a PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube are enclosed.
This water pump / reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
Tube is made of quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 pump can also be upgraded with either EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN) - Regular or Vertical which allow installation of the product in any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Reservoir diameter 60mm
- Reservoir free volume: ~ 205mL
- Overal unit height: 190mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
- EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
- Mounting clip with rubber insert
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Anti-vortex PU foam and 12mm OD plexi-glass tube
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- Installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!