+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** EHP-O2 Award Winning Portable Headphone Amplifier
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2 is a battery powered portable headphone amplifier which has been designed from the ground up by electronic engineer 'NwAvGuy' to offer some of the best, if not the best, specifications and hi-fi functionality on the market today. This has been accomplished by months of development using top of the range audio testing equipment to fine tune and carefully select the most optimum design, layout and components. The specifications achieved speak for themselves.
- High power output
- 2 x high capacity rechargeable batteries
- Highly optimised component selection and circuit design
- Ultra low output impedance
- In built power management circuity
- 1 x 3.5mm analogue input
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone output
- 1x and 5x gain settings
- THD @ 1kHz: 0.0017%
- Noise level (ref 400mV): -105dB
- Power output @ 33O : 641mW
- Crosstalk: 65dB
- Channel balance: 0.6dB
- Output impedance: 0.5 Ohms
- Battery life: up to 11 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 108.5mm x 30mm x 82mm
- AC adapter
- 1.2m mini jack interconnect
- 4 x self adhesive rubber feet