Product information: **B Grade** GeForce 8800 GTS KO ACS3 320MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - OEM
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- GeForce 8800 GTS core running at 580MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1350MHz
- 320MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1700MHz
- ACS3 Silent Cooling System
- 320-Bit Memory Interface
- 96 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 24 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 64GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 90 Day Step-up/upgrade programme from day of purchase (Upgrade your card and only pay the difference direct with EVGA)
- 24/7 Email Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
Note: These cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.