+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce 9800 GX2 KO 1024MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (01G-P3-E89
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- GeForce 9800 GX2 core running at 650MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1620MHz
- 1024MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2050MHz
- 512-Bit Memory Interface
- 256 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Memory Bandwidth: 131.2GB/s
- Up to 50% faster than GeForceR 8800 Ultra
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMIR Out
- HDCP Capable, HDMIR Capable
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 90 Day Step-up/upgrade programme from day of purchase (Upgrade your card and only pay the difference direct with EVGA)
- 24/7 Email Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
Note: This card is 295mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 600W minimum for PSU and 700W+ is recommended. Also make sure your PSU has true 8 pin PCI-Express connector rather than a 6+2 pin connector.