+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1080Ti FTW3 GAMING ICX 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
A complete redesign from dual-fan ICX cooler. EVGA has a new GTX 1080 Ti in the works, and it appears to be the first triple-fan cooler from EVGA in years. The new card is also branded ICX, which as you might remember is not just a cooler but a whole set of new technologies designed to improve stability and thermal monitoring of EVGA’s graphics cards. We are looking at a full custom design with modified power delivery. The PCB is also wider than Founders Edition’s.
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 TI delivers truly next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets such as HTV Vive and Oculus Rift. It's all driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies and brought to life with amazing VR audio, physics, and haptics.
The next generation of EVGA Precision software has arrived with EVGA Precision XOC. This new version of Precision is built for the NVIDIA Pascal architecture and combines the best of EVGA Precision and EVGA OC Scanner to give you never before seen overclocking features and built in automatic overclock tuning.
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- iCX Technology, 9 Thermal Sensors, 3x Async Fan Control, Thermal Display LED, Dual Slot
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1569 MHz
- Boost: 1683 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 300W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- 3 Years Warranty
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.