Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 260 896MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Get pulled deeper into the gaming experience than ever before with next generation NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 GPU. GeForce GTX 260 make games including Unreal Tournament 3, Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky – feel like the real thing. High definition worlds crackle and hum with cinema-quality clarity. Lifelike characters behave with such realistic intensity that your palms sweat and your heart races. Objects react to the forces of nature exactly as nature intended. And with 50% better performance than previous generation graphics processors, you get it all...No lag. No dropped frames. No compromises. Beyond the field of play, the GeForce GTX 260 GPU seamlessly shifts intense processing tasks from the CPU to the GPU. Dive into the latest Blu-ray movie, run the Folding@home protein folding application to help cure diseases, browse your favorite web sites in 3D with PicLens, or transcode video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0 (Backwards compatible with PCI Express)
- Memory: 896MB GDDR3
- Core Clock: 576MHz
- Shader Clock: 1242MHz
- Memory Data Rate: 1998MHz
- Processor Cores: 192
- Shader Model: 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.9 Billion/sec.
- Memory Interface: 448-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 111.9GB/sec.
- API Support: Microsoft DirectX 10 and lower, OpenGL 2.1 and lower for Microsoft Windows
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDTV + TV Out
- RAMDACs: Dual 400MHz
- HDCP Capable
- HDMI Capable
- 2-Way & 3-Way NVIDIA SLi Support
- Card Dimensions: 266.7mm x 95.3mm x 38.1mm
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911
- 90 Day Step-up/upgrade programme from day of purchase (Upgrade your card and only pay the difference direct with EVGA)
- 24/7 Email Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
More links for "**B Grade** GeForce GTX 260 896MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail"