Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 570 HD Superclocked 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (012-P3-1573
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Core clock: 797MHz;
- Memory Clock: 3900MHz;
- Shader Clock: 1594MHz;
- CUDA Cores:480;
- Bus Type: PCI-E 2.0;
- Memory Detail: 1280MB GDDR5;
- Memory Bit Width: 320 Bit;
- Memory Speed: 0.5ns;
- Memory Bandwidth: 156GB/sec;
- Texture Fill Rate: 47.8 GT/s;
- Warranty: 3 Year Warranty (extended to 10 Years if card is registered with EVGA within 30 days of purchase);