Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 580 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Core Clock: 772MHz (Fermi GF110)
- 64 TMUs (GTX 480 had 60 TMUs)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 512
- Shader Clock: 1544MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption compared to GTX 480, only 244 watts
- Warranty: 2 years standard warranty , and once product is registered with EVGA , product will receive full 10 years warranty
- EVGA Supplies 3D Mark 11 FREE with GTX 580 when you register your GTX 580 and whilst supplies last.