+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 780 Classified "Dual BIOS" 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card (03G-
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EVGA is also introducing a brand new cooling design; the redefining EVGA ACX Cooler. With a 40% increase in heatsink volume, the EVGA ACX is more efficient at dissipating heat, allowing for 15% lower GPU temperatures. A reinforcement baseplate maintains a straight PCB, and helps lower mosfet temperatures by 7% and memory by 15%.
Even the fan blades are of the highest quality; with a 700% increase in strength, and 25% lower weight when compared to competitors. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels. EVGA is also using double ball bearing fans which offer a 12 year lifespan, 4X longer when compared to competitors!
- Gigantic 3GB GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology for intelligent monitoring of clock speed, ensuring that the GPU runs at its peak and the game is at its highest frame rate possible. It offers new levels of customization, including GPU temperature target, overclocking, and unlocked voltage
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- Bring games to life with NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single card
- PCI Express 3.0 Delivers double bandwidth per lane of PCIe Gen 2 for faster GPU - CPU communication
- Dual BIOS
- GPU: GeForce GTX 780
- Core Base Clock: 993 MHz
- Core Boost Clock: 1046 MHz
- Memory Clock: 6008 MHz
- Memory Size: 3072MB GDDR5
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory Bus: 384-bit
- CUDA Cores: 2304
- Memory type: 64Mx32
- DirectX 11.1: Yes
- DVI Port: DVI-I /DVI-D
- DisplayPort: Yes
- HDCP: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Warranty: 3yr