+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra 8192MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology. The TU104 GPU of the RTX 2080 based on the Turing architecture, utilises the 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process and combines this with GDDR6-VRAM to create a significant speed increase when compared to the 10-series. New lighting and shadow effects are possible thanks to NVIDIA's Ray-Tracing technology, something which explains the name change to GeForce RTX.
The Features of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra at a Glance
- Dual-fan cooler design with RGB-LED lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1515 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1815 MHz
- New-gen VRAM: 8 GB GDDR6
- Aggresively-clocked memory: 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective)
- Large memory interface: 256 Bit
- Increased memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 2944 CUDA Cores (Shaders)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connectors: 1x 8 Pin + 1x 6 Pin
- Video outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design and Clock Frequencies of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra
The base clock of the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra operates at 1515 MHz, under heavy graphical loads the GPU increases the clock frequencies via GPU Boost 3.0 automatically to up to 1815 MHz Boost. The innovative and ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM clocked at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), while the 8 GB of VRAM makes gaming at 4K and Virtual Reality immersion into a true treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, a dual-fan design is used to maintain low temperatures.
- Dimensions: 269.2 x 114.3 mm (W x D)
Slot height: 2.5-slot
- GPU: GeForce RTX 2080
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1.515 MHz
Boost Clock: 1.815 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 2.944
- VRAM: 8.192 MB
Memory frequency: 7.000 (14.000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 256 Bit
Memory throughput: 448 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 1x 8-Pin PCIe, 6-Pin PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.