Product information: **B Grade** nForce 680i SLi Black Pearl WaterCooled Silent (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Mother
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
In the everlasting search for higher performance enthusiasts have been overclocking their computers for years. In the past few years, many companies officially started supporting overclocking and focused their product on enthusiast market. NVIDIA has made a huge step in that direction with the nForce 680i SLI chipset and the reference design motherboard they offered to the market. During the launch of the GeForce 8000 series and the nforce 600 series EVGA surfaced as NVIDIA prime partner, so we are not surprised that EVGA went one step further and enhanced their top performance product with water cooling. The EVGA 680i SLI Black Pearl is a standard EVGA 680i SLI motherboard that comes with 4 preinstalled water blocks.
- Product includes 4 waterblocks pre-installed. Too use this motherboard you need to have a water-cooling setup already or purchase one.
- Extreme Overclocking
- Extreme FSB Speeds
- Extreme DDR2 Speeds
- NVIDIA LinkBoost Technology
- NVIDIA SLi Technology
- The ability to run the FSB and Memory clock asynchronously
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 supported
- 2x 16x PCI-Express Slots
- 1x PCI-Express Graphics Expansion Slot
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 6x SATA-2 Ports
- 10x USB2.0 Ports
- 1x IEEE1394 Firewire Port
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 24/7 Email Support at email@example.com
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
More links for "**B Grade** nForce 680i SLi Black Pearl WaterCooled Silent (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Mother"