**B Grade** nForce 680i SLi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (122-CK-NF68-A1)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
NVIDIA CNVIDIA nForce® 680i SLI™ media and communications processors (MCPs) deliver the tools and performance PC enthusiasts demand. When combined with two NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards, you get innovative NVIDIA® SLI™ technology for enhanced system performance. With select SLI-Ready memory with EPP you get automatic access to special memory performance. Be ready for system overclocking and greater data throughput. INFORMATION Unleash the underlying hardware. With comprehensive overclocking tools to push the limits on front side bus (FSB) speed and support for higher memory speeds, the NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI MCP is designed for overclocking. The front side bus (FSB) in the NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI MCP is specified to run at 1333MHz to support existing and future FSB speeds. Through overclocking, however, the NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI MCP can deliver FSB speeds well beyond specification*. Get the headroom today for overclocking and/or future FSB speeds.
- Extreme Overclocking
- Extreme FSB Speeds
- Extreme DDR2 Speeds
- NVIDIA LinkBoost Technology
- NVIDIA SLi Technology
- The ability to run the FSB and Memory clock asynchronously
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 supported
- 2x 16x PCI-Express Slots
- 1x PCI-Express Graphics Expansion Slot
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 6x SATA-2 Ports
- 10x USB2.0 Ports
- 1x IEEE1394 Firewire Port
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 24/7 Email Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
More links for "**B Grade** nForce 680i SLi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (122-CK-NF68-A1)"