Product information: **B Grade** nForce 780i SLI FTW nForce 780i (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (132-CK-N
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EVGA Designed For the Win: Capable of taking your entire system to the next level of performance. The 780i SLI FTW features support for up to a 3-Way SLI configuration with the latest in PCI-E 2.0 technology. With solid capacitors, an 8-Phase Power design, and on-board all ferrite core chokes, the 780i SLI FTW is more than capable of unlocking and keeping stable the true, extreme, potential from the latest 45nm Intel Processors. A convenient layout and onboard functions such as a Clear CMOS button, a Power and Reset button with integrated status LEDs, and a diagnostic LED readout provide ease of use. A simple yet effective system BIOS with easy overclocking features and voltage controls will get you up and gaming at incredible speeds in no time at all.
- CPU Support Intel Socket 775
- 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
- Chipset NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Chipset
- Memory Support DDR2 533/667/800/1066MHz+ memory
- FSB Speed Supports 533/800/1066/1333Mhz+
- SATA Header 6
- SATA Type SATAII 300MB/sec
- USB Ports 10
- PCIE Slot 3 x PCI-E x16, 1 x PCI-E x1, 2 x PCI
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 2-Way and 3-Way SLI support
- Integrated LAN 2 x 10/100/1000
- 8 Phase power design
- 6 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
- On-board buttons for CMOS/Power/Reset
- HD Audio - 7.1 Channel
- Product Warranty Limited Lifetime warranty upon registration
More links for "**B Grade** nForce 780i SLI FTW nForce 780i (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (132-CK-N"