Product information: **B Grade** nForce 780i SLI FTW nForce 780i (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (132-CK-N
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EVGA Designed For the Win: Capable of taking your entire system to the next level of performance. The 780i SLI FTW features support for up to a 3-Way SLI configuration with the latest in PCI-E 2.0 technology. With solid capacitors, an 8-Phase Power design, and on-board all ferrite core chokes, the 780i SLI FTW is more than capable of unlocking and keeping stable the true, extreme, potential from the latest 45nm Intel Processors. A convenient layout and onboard functions such as a Clear CMOS button, a Power and Reset button with integrated status LEDs, and a diagnostic LED readout provide ease of use. A simple yet effective system BIOS with easy overclocking features and voltage controls will get you up and gaming at incredible speeds in no time at all.
- CPU Support Intel Socket 775
- 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
- Chipset NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Chipset
- Memory Support DDR2 533/667/800/1066MHz+ memory
- FSB Speed Supports 533/800/1066/1333Mhz+
- SATA Header 6
- SATA Type SATAII 300MB/sec
- USB Ports 10
- PCIE Slot 3 x PCI-E x16, 1 x PCI-E x1, 2 x PCI
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 2-Way and 3-Way SLI support
- Integrated LAN 2 x 10/100/1000
- 8 Phase power design
- 6 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
- On-board buttons for CMOS/Power/Reset
- HD Audio - 7.1 Channel
- Product Warranty Limited Lifetime warranty upon registration
More links for "**B Grade** nForce 780i SLI FTW nForce 780i (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (132-CK-N"