+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** nForce 780i SLI nForce 780i (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard (132-CK-NF78-
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
EVGA is proud to announce its new flagship motherboard; the EVGA 780i SLI; featuring three 16x PCI express slots, PCI express 2.0, and full support for Intel 45nm Core 2 CPU's. The three 16x PCI express slots provide the best platform for NVIDIA 3-way SLI; the latest in SLI technology. The EVGA 780i is ESA (Enthusiast System Architecture) certified which provides the best monitoring and fine tuning of your PC.
Engineered for the enthusiast with extreme FSB speeds plus support for the latest 45nm Intel Core 2 platform. Extreme DDR2 speeds with support for up to 1200MHz SLI-Ready memory. Three 16x PCI Express slots for unmatched 3-way SLI performance. SLI-Ready memory with EPP increases the bandwidth of memory buses with one click implementation.
When using this platform with an EVGA PCIe 2.0 graphics card; double the bandwidth is achieved. With up to 16GB/s of bandwidth and advanced power management features, PCIe 2.0 is the ultimate interface for enthusiasts.
PCIe 2.0 is entirely backwards compatible, meaning a PCIe 2.0 card or motherboard will work with any PCIe device and visa versa.
- NVIDIA SLI certified
- Intel socket 775
- 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo, Pentium EE, and Pentium processors
- 1333/1066/800/533 Mhz Front Side Bus
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets Dual Channel DDR2 533/667/800/1200MHz SLI-Ready memory
- 3 x PCIe x16
- 1 x PCIe x1
- 2 x PCI
- Includes 3-Way & 2-Way SLI Bridge
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 6 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
- HD Audio - 7.1 Channel
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet
- 10 x USB2.0 ports (6 external + 4 internal headers)
- FireWire 1394A (1 external, 1 header)