+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** ** Exclusive ** XPC SP35P2, XFX 512MB 9600GT & Far Cry 2 Bundle
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Chipset: Intel P35 Express (MCH, codename: Bearlake-X) + ICH9R (I/O Conroller Hub)
- 400 Watt ATX mini PSU
- Socket 775 supports Single, Dual and Quad Core processors from Intel with Core technology and 800, 1066 or 1333MHz front side bus:
- Supports Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual-Core,
- Celeron Dual-Core, Celeron 4xx
- Designed for the new Intel 45nm Core 2 multi-core processors
- Supports Pentium 4/D processors at 800MHz FSB.
- Processors with 533MHz FSB are not supported.
- Dynamic Overclock feature
- 4 x 240 pin slots, supports Dual Channel supports DDR2-667/800 SDRAM memory
(DDR2-1066 in overclocking mode*) max. 2 GB per DIMM, up to a total size of 8 GB
- 1x PCI-Express x16 Steckplatz Supports Dual-slot (double-width) graphics cards
- 1x PCI 32 bit slot
- 7.1 channel High Definition Audio with Realtek ALC888 codec
- analog: line-out (8-ch), line-in, microphone, CD-in, AUX
- d igital: optical S/PDIF-in, optical and coaxial S/PDIF-out
Derived from next-generation GeForce™ and PureVideo® HD technologies, the 9600 GT 512MB (256 bit) graphics card pushes the gaming experience to new heights with 90% greater performance than any GeForce card in its class. Its powerfully immersive entertainment experience is the product of full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 support, NVIDIA Quantum Effects™ technology and ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture. Pair it up with another 9600-based card for up to two times the performance of a single-card set-up. Add an nForce® motherboard to create the ultimate graphics platform.
- Comparable to performance of an 8800 GTS
- HDCP ready for viewing High Definition movie content
- NVIDIA® Unified Architecture with GigaThread™ technology
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Shadow Model 4.0 support
- Lumenex™ engine
- 16x full-screen anti-aliasing
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™ and Windows Media Center
- NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ physics processing technology
- Two dual-link DVI outputs support two 2560x1600 resolution displays
- PCI Express® 2.0 support
- HDMI capable with the use of HDMI certified components
- HDMI Certified*
- 128-bit High Dynamic-Range Rendering