+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Quantum Force Flaming Blade GTI Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Supports latest Intel® Core™ i7 processors. QuickPath Interconnect technology for more bandwidth between CPU & system. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology for improved single-threaded performance.
The Intel® X58 Express Chipsets support the latest Intel® Core™ i7 processors with FSB QPI 6.4GT/S, including 45nm processors, with its record breaking performance and greater energy efficiency. Intel® X58 chipset, with optimized system memory capabilities, chipset over-speed protection removed for maximum overclocking, providing faster boot and application load times and additional power savings. Intel® X58 chipset also offer options for DDR3 memory support, providing scalable options for users wanting to take advantage of higher memory performance with less power consumption to run next generation applications such as high-definition video and 3D visualization
Supports 3 channel DDR3 memory up to 1800(oc)MHz for unprecedented memory performance. Install up to 12GB of memory with O.C. orientation 3 DIMM sockets onboard.
ATI CrossFireX™ technology harnesses the power of up to 4 ATI graphics cards simultaneously to deliver ultra-smooth 3D graphics.
PCI Express Gen2.0 technology doubles the available aggregate bandwidth between PCIe Generation 2 cards and the motherboard. This means a Gen2.0 16-lane (x16) link can provide up to 16GB/s of bandwidth, 8GB/s in each direction. PCIe Gen2.0 is backwards compatible, and so existing PCIe “Gen1” cards can be plugged into Gen2.0 slots. PCI Express Gen2.0 technology doubles the available aggregate bandwidth between PCIe Generation 2 cards and the motherboard. This means a Gen2.0 16-lane (x16) link can provide up to 16GB/s of bandwidth, 8GB/s in each direction. PCIe Gen2.0 is backwards compatible, and so existing PCIe “Gen1” cards can be plugged into Gen2.0 slots.
Quantum BIOS provides new features and enhancements for overclocking including context-driven menus, more detailed memory configurations and enhanced quad-core overclocking support.
In addition to the traditional analog PWM, digital phase timing provides accurate phase interleaving standing up to the demands of enthusiasts and overclockers. This finely-tuned digital power management system operates with better power efficiency, a faster and more stable response to changes in power consumption, and higher output current capability to support extreme overclocking.
Ferrite Choke design holds energy at a higher frequency with less power loss, providing more stability and efficiency for your system. Handy on-PCB sensors allow users to quickly take voltage readings for the CPU, memory and northbridge. 2-digit LED readout displays hardware status and enables quick error diagnosis.
- Processor: Supports the newest Intel® Core™i7 and CoreT™i7 Extreme (Bloomfield) processors, Socket T (LGA1366)
- Chipset: Intel® X58 + ICH10 Chipset
- Front Side Bus: QPI 6.4GT/S
- Memory: Triple DDR3 2000(**oc)/1800(**oc)/1600(**oc)/1333/1066 x 3 DIMMs, Max.12GB (Notes:Pls check our memory support list for all details)
- Expansion Slots: 2* PCIe2.0 x16, 1* PCIe2.0 x4, 2* PCI
- IDE: 1* ATA 133
- Serial ATA(SATA)/RAID: 6* SATAII
- Audio: 7.1 channel HDA by Realtek® ALC888
- LAN: Gigabit LAN by Realtek® RTL8111C
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard port, 1 x S/PDIF Fiber port, 1 x RJ45 LAN port, 1 x Audio jack supports 6 jacks, 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 1 x 8-Pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-Pin CPU Fan connector
- 1 x 3-Pin System Fan connector
- 1 x 3-Pin NB Fan connector
- 1 x Onboard power_LED
- 1 x IDE connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Front Panel header
- 6 x SATAII connectors
- 1 x Floppy connector
- 1 x Front Audio Header
- 1 x Speaker header
- 1 x CD-in connector
- BIOS Features: 8Mb flash EEPROM w/ LAN boot PnP, ACPI, WfM, DMI
- Support CD: Drivers, Adobe Reader, Norton
- Standards/Manageability: PCI 2.3, USB2.0, DMI 2.5
- Special Features: ** Achieved by overclocking
- Quantum Force segment, based on Intel® X58 chipset
- Supports the newest Intel® CoreTM i7 and CoreTM i7 Extreme (Bloomfield) processors, Socket T (LGA1366)
- 2* PCIe x16 Gen 2.0 with ATI CrossFireX™
- Triple DDR3 2000(**oc)/1800(**oc)/1600(**oc)/1333/1066 x 3 DIMMs, Max.12GB
- Form Factor: ATX (12" x 9.6")