+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Define Mini Computer Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not, makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones.
The sleek black interior is matched with pre-fitted, dense noise absorbing material on the side panels, efficiently absorbing noise and vibrations. You can fit an astonishing total of six(!) hard drives into this case, using the user friendly HDD-trays. All painted in a nice white color and using black silicone mounts. PSU is mounted in the bottom of the case, with a convenient pull-out filter beneath it.
- 6 x 3.5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2 x 5.25 inch bays, with 1x 5.25 3.5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2 x USB2, 1 x USB3 and Audio I/O
- Removable filter below PSU (No PSU included)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 260mm when removable HDD-bay is in place
- Supports graphic cards with lengths up to ca 400mm when HDD-bay is removed
- Supports CPU coolers with height of ca 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120/140mm fan location. - When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm.