Product information: **B Grade** Toughdrive 160GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive (28404)
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
In today’s world mobility has become a key factor. People who are on the road carry their whole office with them. Notebook, mobile phone, PDA, external hard drive…Imagine what can happen when you’re late for a flight, running to the gate, and your external hard drive accidentally falls from your notebook case or out of your jacket pocket onto the floor… it breaks. Hundreds of hours of work, gigabytes of spreadsheets, documents, photo’s… all gone. Not anymore! Freecom introduces the ToughDrive. The ideal external storage solution for people on the move. Fitted with an internal anti-shock frame and a unique soft silicon cover, it can withstand bumps and drops so your drive is still fully functional after it has dropped. The ToughDrive ensures you can still access your valuable files.
- Durable, soft silicon cover, ideal for mobile computing
- Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
- Can withstand falling from 2 metres on a flat surface
- Integrated USB cable, no extra connection cables needed!
- USB-bus powered, no power adapter needed
- Winner of the RedDot ‘best of the best’ design award 2007
- The easiest way to add extra storage capacity to your computer
- Fast installation without rebooting
- High quality, slimline design, only 140mm x 80mm x 19mm
- Fanless design thus no noise
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
- 2 years manufacturers warranty and unlimited helpdesk support
More links for "**B Grade** Toughdrive 160GB USB 2.0 Portable Drive (28404)"