Product information: **B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 Rampage GLH 2GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Beside its performances, the Gainward Rampage700 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell comes with an amazing two PWM fans and four copper heat-pipes to provide high performance and trustworthy cooling solution. Conceived for two GPUs, the two PWM fans are able to provide sufficient air flow to cool the GPUs down quietly. The PWM technology can automatically regulate both fans speed for an efficient and accurate cooling based on GPU's temperature; allowing the Gainward Rampage700 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell to run quietly in good conditions.
Designed with 2048MB of GDDR5 memory with 512bits bandwidth, it supports the world latest PCI-express 2.0 interface. Gainward Rampage700 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell can completely run with the high resolution DX10.1 games in perfect smoothness and deliver the most amazing gaming experience, upscale the resolutions to a 2560*1600 Full HD level and rest assured to still get fluid gaming experience on most of games. As the first Dual RV770 to support 4-in-1 display outputs, Gainward Rampage700 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell supports DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual-link DVI, and D-Sub making it an advanced and progressive graphics solution yet allowing it to become an ultimate graphics solution for both gaming and home entertaining.
- 2 x ATI Radeon R700 (4870) Cores running at 790MHz
- Dual TeraScale graphics engines
- 956 million transistors 55nm Manufacturing Process
- 750MHz Shader Clock Speed
- 1600 Stream Processors
- 3800MHz GDDR5 Memory
- 512-Bit (2x 256-Bit) Memory Interface
- 230GB/sec Memory Bandwidth
- Double Precision Support
- DirectX 10.1 Support
- 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
- 2400 Peak GigaFlops
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance (2x 4870 X2 for a total of 4 GPU's)
- Features Analogue, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort connections
- 2 Year Warranty