Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTS 250 Deep Green Edition 512MB GDDR3 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Prepare for phenomenal visuals and breathtaking performance with the Gainward GeForce GTS 250. Powered by a high-speed GeForce GTS 250 graphics processor paired with 128 blazing-fast stream processors, the Gainward GeForce GTS 250 is ready to take on the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, CUDA and PhysX powered 3D games and applications. High-speed GDDR3 video memory connected to the GTS 250 graphics processor via a wide 256-bit bus empowers the Gainward GeForce GTS 250 with high-resolution gaming capabilities for vivid visuals and unprecedented details. NVIDIA CUDA and PureVideo HD technology enables the Gainward GeForce GTS 250 to go beyond gaming and enhance video and image editing, and enhance high-definition video playback.
- Graphics Clock (MHz) 675 MHz
- Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 47.2
- Processor Cores 128
- Memory Clock (MHz) 1000 MHz
- Standard Memory Config 512MB
- Memory Interface Width 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 70.4
- NVIDIA SLI®-ready* 2-way/3-Way
- GeForce 3D Vision Ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo® Technology* HD
- NVIDIA PhysX™-ready
- NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology
- Microsoft DirectX 10
- OpenGL 3.0
- Bus Support PCI-E 2.0 x16
- Certified for Windows Vista
- Maximum Digital Resolution 2560x1600
- Maximum VGA Resolution 2048x1536
- Standard Display Connectors Two Dual Link DVI
- Multi Monitor
- HDCP & HDMI Support
- Audio Input for HDMI SPDIF
- Width Dual-slot
More links for "**B Grade** GeForce GTS 250 Deep Green Edition 512MB GDDR3 PCI-Express Graphics Card"