**B Grade** GeForce GTX 260 "Core 216" Golden Sample 896MB GDDR3 Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - R
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Immerse yourself in a world of phenomenal visuals and screaming-fast performance with the Gainward GeForce GTX 260. Powered by 216 blazing-fast processor cores and 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture, the Gainward GeForce GTX 260 is ready to take on Microsoft DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and NVIDIA CUDA-based 3D games and applications at extreme high-definition resolutions. With it’s 896MB of high-performance GDDR3 and 448-bit wide memory interface, the Gainward GeForce GTX 260 is ready to take on all 3D games and applications with ultra quality textures for brilliant visuals. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables the Gainward GeForce GTX 260 to immerse gamers in a world of realistic weather and explosion effects – blurring the line between reality and the virtual world like never before.
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.0 (Backwards compatible with PCI Express)
- Memory: 896MB GDDR3
- Core Clock: 625MHz
- Shader Clock: 1242MHz
- Memory Data Rate: 2200MHz
- Processor Cores: 216
- Shader Model: 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.9 Billion/sec.
- Memory Interface: 448-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 111.9GB/sec.
- API Support: Microsoft DirectX 10 and lower, OpenGL 2.1 and lower for Microsoft Windows
- Display Connectors: 2 Dual-Link DVI-I, HDTV + TV Out
- RAMDACs: Dual 400MHz
- HDCP Capable
- HDMI Capable
- 2-Way & 3-Way NVIDIA SLi Support
- Card Dimensions: 266.7mm x 95.3mm x 38.1mm
- Supplied with voucher for Mirror's Edge game
- Geforce with CUDA
- PhysX enabled
- CUDA enable
More links for "**B Grade** GeForce GTX 260 "Core 216" Golden Sample 896MB GDDR3 Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - R"