+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 680 Phantom 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.
Gainward GTX 680 Phantom, continue the elegant design of the first generation. The new Phantom II comes with brand new fins design (patent pending) that introduces 1) better thermal performance 2) lower acoustic level 3) more solid structure than previous generation. With this new outstanding innovated thermal design and optimized product design Gainward GTX 680 Phantom delivers an extreme gaming performance for enthusiast gamers.
Gainward Grand-Prix Heat-Pipes Hybrid Cooler, was designed in 6 mm copper-water heat-pipes on a copper base conducting heats away from GPU at highest efficiency, then dissipating onto aluminum heatsinks, which are forced ventilated with Great 8 cm silent PWM fans (GR8).
Great 8 cm silent PWM Fan (GR8) achieves highest cooling performance at much lower temperatures under power saving mode.
Gainward provides 4 ports in one, fulfills universal connectivity to diverse displays in extreme high-definition resolution. Dual View is supported with ease without bothering connector conversion.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- Core Clock: 1084MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1150MHz
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Gainward 6+2-Phase PWM for improved OC headroom and power stability
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6300MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 201.6GB/s
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2168MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 215 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin PCI-E Connectors & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years