+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 770 Phantom 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Gainward Grand-Prix Heat-Pipes Hybrid Cooler, was designed in 8mm copper-water heat-pipes on a copper base conducting heats away from GPU at highest efficiency, then dissipating onto aluminum heatsinks, which are forced ventilated with Great 8 cm silent PWM fans (GR8) which are also removable.
Great 8 cm silent PWM Fan (GR8) achieves highest cooling performance at much lower temperatures under power saving mode.
- Core Clock: 1046MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1085MHz
- Memory: 4096MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 7010MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2300MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 230 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-Pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 2 Years