**B Grade** 8N SLi Quad Royal nForce4 SLi (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Powered by NVIDIA® SLI™ X16 technology and featuring four PCI Express graphics slots, the GA-8N-SLI Quad Royal extends the boundaries of graphics and gaming performance to virtually double that of previous dual VGA card solutions. With support for two 16-lane (X16) PCI Express links offering twice the PCI Express bandwidth of standard 8-lane (X8) SLI solutions, the GA-8N-SLI Quad Royal provides the absolute maximum performance for next generation graphics processors and games. The board's GIGABYTE proprietary design featuring quad PCI Express graphics slots, enables support for up to eight monitors simultaneously for spectacular visuals from multi-monitor capable applications.
- LGA775 Intel® Pentium® D / Pentium® 4 processor FSB1066 with HT technology
- Supports 4 DIMMs Dual Channel DDR2 667 memory
- Enables NVIDIA SLI™ technology at two full-bandwidth PCI-E X16 interface
- Features four PCI-E X16 slots for ultimate gaming platform (Only 2 Card SLi currently supported)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet connection with NV firewall
- Features SATA 3Gb/s in RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID0+1 & RAID 5
- IEEE1394 interfaces
- Integrated high quality 8 channel Audio Codec
- Free Bluetooth USB dongle bundle
- Up to 8 monitor support (With 4 Graphics Card Installed with Dual DVI on each)
More links for "**B Grade** 8N SLi Quad Royal nForce4 SLi (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express Motherboard"