Product information: **B Grade** 990FXA-UD7 AMD 990FX (Socket AM3+) DDR3 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Back panel connectors: 1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port, 1x optical S/PDIF Out connector, 1x coaxial S/PDIF Out connector, 1x IEEE 1394a port, 7x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 2x USB 3.0/2.0 ports, 1x eSATA/USB Combo connector, 1x eSATA 6Gb/s connector, 1x RJ-45 port, 6x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out/Rear Speaker Out/Side Speaker Out/Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- Cpu: AM3+ Socket: Support for AMD AM3+ FX processors, Support for AMD AM3 Phenom™ II processors / AMD Athlon™ II processors
- Expansion slots: 2x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2), 2x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2), 2x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1, PCIEX4_2)(All PCI Express slots conform to the PCI Express 2.0 standard.), 1x PCI slot
- Ieee 1394: Up to 2 IEEE 1394a ports (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal IEEE 1394a header)
- Internal i/o connectors: 1x 24-pin ATX main power connector, 1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector, 1x PCIe power connector, 8x SATA 6Gb/s connectors, 1x CPU fan header, 2x system fan headers, 1x power fan header, 1x front panel header, 1x front panel audio header, 1x S/PDIF Out header, 3x USB 2.0/1.1 headers, 1x USB 3.0/2.0 header, 1x IEEE 1394a header, 1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header, 1x clearing CMOS jumper, 1x clearing CMOS button, 1x power button, 1x reset button
- Lan: 1x Realtek RTL8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Memory: 4x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory, Dual channel memory architecture, Support for DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Storage interface: South Bridge: 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3_0~SATA3_5) supporting up to 6 SATA 6Gb/s devices, Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID5, RAID 10 and JBOD 2x Marvell 88SE9172 chips: 2x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (GSATA3_6, GSATA3_7) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices, 2x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors (including 1 eSATA/USB Combo connector) on the back panel supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices, Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1