+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Aorus ATC700 CPU Cooler - 2x 120mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Gigabyte Aorus ATC700 at a glance
- Powerful single-tower cooler
- 3 Direct Touch high performance heatpipes for reliable waste heat transfer
- 2x 120mm PWM fan - double ball bearing for long life
- RGB Fusion synchronizable LED lighting
- Compatible with all common AMD & Intel sockets
The Aorus ATC700 in detail
The large block consists of many aluminum fins and is covered by three 10-millimeter high-performance heatspipes, which absorb heat directly from the heatspreader of the CPU and thus have a particularly high thermal conductivity.
The two 120-millimeter PWM fans are double-ball bearing, which doubles their life compared to conventional plain bearings. Due to the specially structured fan blades, a higher airflow for particularly effective cooling is achieved.
A special feature of the cooler is the RGB compatible with other compatible devices via a corresponding motherboard via software RGB Fusion lighting. Thus, complex individual lighting effects in 16.7 million colors possible!
The mounting kit provides very high compatibility for AMD (AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4, FM1, FM2, FM2 +, 939, 754) and Intel processors (775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066).
Note: Please note that for mounting on motherboards with AMD processor socket the original motherboard backplate is required. Please check before purchase if this is available!
- Dimensions (without fan): 133 x 158 x 59 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (without fan): approx. 670 g
- Weight (with fans): approx. 955 g
- Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum
- Heatpipes: 3x Ø 10 mm
- Fan: 2x 120 mm PWM (12 ~ 31 dB (A), 14-53 CFM, 0.2 - 1.93 mm H2O)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2066
- AMD: AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, AM4 FM1, FM2, FM2 +