+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti "Xtreme Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express G (GX-001-
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WINDFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
NVIDIA’s flagship GeForce® GTX 1080Ti is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the high-performance, energy-efficient new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. Pascal enables truly game-changing performance with captivating sights and sounds, as well as next-generation VR performance that offers the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets.
NVIDIA Ansel Technology exclusive to 10 series allows you to grab a screenshot in supporting games such as The Divsion and upcoming Unreal Tournament from any 360 degree position, ability to increase resolution, use cool filters so that you can screenshot those perfect headshots and view them in a full 360 degrees.
NVIDIA VR AUDIO Works Technology exclusive to 10 series is interative audio so realistic path traced audio meaning sound bounces off objects just like it would in the real world further improving the gaming experience on the audio side.
NVIDIA GeForce 10 series is based on 16nm finfet architecture resulting in just 250W TDP power consumption for a graphics card that can outperform Titan X in many situations whilst being upto three times more efficient. Overclocking headroom is also exceptional with around 2GHz core overclocks being possible (not guaranteed) resulting in 20% and higher overclock potential.
NVIDIA Simultaneous Multi-Projection Technology renders multi screens in one path mean performance in Virtual Reality titles on VR headsets such as HTC Vive and Oculus results in double the performance of Titan X making 10 series the King of Virtual Reality and whilst being upto three times more efficient at the same time.
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience
- RGB Fusion – 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Metal Back Plate with RGB AORUS LOGO Illumination
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1632 MHz
- Boost: 1736 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,448 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 2x8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Cooling Blower
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 4yr
* Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Originally sold at £666.66+VAT