**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 3850 Pro 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - Retail
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Faster clocks, double the transistor density of earlier 65 nm technology. 55nm technology helped make HD3800 series products the most advanced GPUs ever highest clocks speeds, incredible feature integration, full performance and precision all the time, and ability to take advantage of future, higher-speed memories. Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance. ATI Avivo HD continues to provide brilliant colors, sharp images, smooth playback of Blu-ray™ and HD DVD content, and now adds enhanced connectivity through DisplayPort™, HDMI with built-in multi-channel digital audio, and on some GPUs, Unified Video Decoding (UVD). UVD is designed to enable a cool and quiet media PC with low GPU and CPU power requirements and playback of full HD 1080p content. The power of DirectX® 10.1 with awesome performance, stunning visual effects, and more dynamic interactivity than ever before.Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX® 10.1 applications. Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects. Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology.
- ATI Radeon HD 3850 GPU @ 668MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory @ 1655MHz
- 320 stream processing units
- 666 million transistors on 55nm fabrication process
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
- 256-bit GDDR3 memory interface
- Fully distributed design with 512-bit internal ring bus for memory reads and writes
- Hardware processed 1080p video playback of Blu-ray™ and HD DVDs
- Up to 24x Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing (CFAA) for improved quality
- ATI CrossFireX™ Multi-GPU Technology
- HDMI with 5.1 surround sound audio
- ATI PowerPlay™
- ATI Avivo™ HD Video and Display Platform
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- 450Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended.
- For ATI CrossfireX: 550 watt power supply or greater with two 6-pin connectors.
More links for "**B Grade** ATI Radeon HD 3850 Pro 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - Retail"