+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** F2A58M-HD2 AMD A58 Chipset (Socket FM2+) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
•GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
•GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
•GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
•HDMI, Dual-link DVI, D-sub ports for Triple-Monitor support
•8 USB 2.0 and 4 SATA2 ports with RAID 0,1,10 support
•High ESD Protection on GbE LAN and USB ports
•All solid capacitors design
GIGABYTE FM2+ series motherboards based on AMD A58 chipset and feature the new FM2+ APU socket, and are designed to get the most from forthcoming Kaveri AMD APUs, while preserving compatibility for current AMD FM2 APUs. FM2+ AMD APUs offer native support for 8 GT/s PCI Express gen 3.0 as well as DX11.1 support integrating the high performance ‘Steamroller’ core. AMD socket FM2+ APUs also offer native support for 4K resolution displays on HDMI port.
APU FM2+ Socket:
1.AMD A series processors
2.AMD Athlon™ series processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset 1.AMD A58
Memory 1.2 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed. 2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
4.Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/ Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor: 1.1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
2.1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
* Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter. 3.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160
* The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version. 4.Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
Audio 1.Realtek® ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver. 4.Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN 1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Expansion Slots 1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU. 2.1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.) 3.1 x PCI slot
Multi-Graphics Technology 1.Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology
Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
Storage Interface Chipset:
1.4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
2.Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and JBOD
1.8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)