**B Grade** G-Power Pro (Socket A/754/939/478/775) Cooler (G
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
From the ground up, G-Power Coolers are designed for efficiently transferring heat away from the CPU. The base of the cooler has a polished nickel electroplating around a solid copper foot allowing for superior contact with the CPU. The quad heat pipes use sintered power wick technology to enable the cooling fluid inside them to flow back to the heat source after condensation - even if it has to travel upwards. This means that the cooler can be mounted in virtually any position to accommodate a range of case designs, making the G-Power Cooler a case modders dream! Typical of all GIGABYTE coolers, the G-Power models use large fans that generate strong air currents through the cooling fins even at low revolutions with near silent operation. Air-flow from the fan effectively cools other components around the CPU, reducing the chance of capacitor failure for gamers and overclockers who push their rigs to the limit.
- Universal 4-in-1 design fits all mainstream platforms
- Omni-directional cooler design with new advanced sintered powder wicks
- Advanced sintered powder wicks structure, enhances heat dissipation
- Quad-Way Airflow Design - Fully compliant with MOSFET thermal functions
- Solid pure copper base with nickel-plating finish
- Quad high-performance heatpipes
- High-density fin placement maximizes heat dissipation area
- Tooless 4-in-1 bracket enables easy installation of G-power series.
- Raised heat pipes avoid interference with neighboring components
- Fan speed control on 3.5' front panel
- Fan speed control on PCI rear panel
- Attractive packaging
- Airflow 36.2~68.5 CFM
- Noise 21.3~40.1 dBA
- Weight: 430g
- Dimension 110 x 110 x 109mm
More links for "**B Grade** G-Power Pro (Socket A/754/939/478/775) Cooler (G"