**B Grade** GA-73PVM-S2 NVIDIA GeForce 7100 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GA-73PVM-S2 supports Intel's latest high performance CPU that delivers the most energy-efficient performance available today. Based on Intel's Micro Architecture, the Intel multi-core processors with 4 cores and two shared L2 cache's provide the best capability-per-watt solutions and are an ideal choice for multimedia enthusiasts and intensive multi-tasking environments. This cutting-edge processor offers significant performance boosts and provides an overall more energy efficient platform.
- Supports Intel Core 2 multi-core processors with FSB1333
- Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
- DDR2 800 for outstanding system performance
- Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 graphics
- Ultimate graphics performance with PCI-E x16 interface
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated 6-Channel High Definition audio
- Integrated DVI interface with HDCP
More links for "**B Grade** GA-73PVM-S2 NVIDIA GeForce 7100 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"