**B Grade** GA-7VT600 1394 VIA KT600 (Socket A) Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
GA-7VT600 1394 is an outstanding solution for latest evolved AMD Athlon™ XP 400FSB processor. Equipped VIA Apollo KT600 chipset and plenty of features, GA-7VT600 1394 delivers a full function platform with excellent performance. The Apollo KT600, the succeeding product of market leading Chipsets for AMD K7 platform, is furnished with a complete set of today's cutting-edge features combined with VIA's brand new FastStream64™ memory controller technology delivering superior performance. DDR400 memory support and the advanced 400MHz processor bus unleash the full power of AMD Athlon™ XP processors. The AGP 8X graphics is built to derive the maximum performance from the most powerful graphics accelerator. In addition, the IEEE1394, USB 2.0, 6-channel audio and Fast Ethernet connection are equipped to provide a complete solution for platforms used in home and office environment. GA-7VT6001394 will definitely deliver the uppermost platform with stunning performance across the full spectrum of applications.
- AMD Athlon™ XP/Sempron Processor Recommended Motherboard
- Advanced 400 Front-Side Bus Support
- Superb bandwidth AGP 8X graphics interface
- DDR400+ memory support
- Serial ATA interface with RAID 0, 1 function
- Great Expandability of 8 USB 2.0 ports
- Highly anticipated IEEE1394 FireWire interface
- 6-Channel Audio with Jack Sensing Support
- Ethernet 10/100Mb LAN Network Connection
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™
More links for "**B Grade** GA-7VT600 1394 VIA KT600 (Socket A) Motherboard"