**B Grade** GA-8IK1100 (Rev2.0) "Canterwood" (Socket 478) Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
GA-8IK1100 is the ultimate solution for the latest Intel®Pentium® 4 processor with 800MHZ FSB and Hyper-Threading Technology. Powered by the Intel highest performance 875P chipset and a variety of cutting edge technologies, GA-8IK1100 is designed to be the full function platform with excellent performance. The architecture of 800MHz FSB, AGP 8x, Dual Channel DDR 400, and Performance Acceleration Technology (PAT) provides promising framework for excellent performance. This platform features 10/100 Network Connection and delivers optimized network throughput & platform performance. The Serial ATA, IEEE 1394 Firewire are integrated to provide superior I/O performance and data protection. GA-8IK1100 will definitely delivers the uppermost platform with unprecedented computing power and rock-solid stability.
- Supports 800MHz FSB Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with HT Technology
- Dual Channel DDR 400 Memory Architecture with ECC Support
- GIGABYTE C.I.A. (CPU Intelligent Accelerator) Technology
- Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection
- Serial ATA Interface
- Texas Instrument IEEE 1394 Firewire Interface
- AGP 8X Graphics Interface
- GIGABYTE Xpress3 Series Software
- High quality 6-channel audio with UAJ function
More links for "**B Grade** GA-8IK1100 (Rev2.0) "Canterwood" (Socket 478) Motherboard"