Product information: **B Grade** GA-E350N-USB3 AMD Hudson M1 DDR3 Mini ITX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- CPU: Built in with an AMD E-350 Dual-Core processor, Built in with an AMD Radeon HD 6310 (DirectX 11) graphics core
- Chipset: AMD Hudson-M1 FCH
- Memory: 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 8 GB of system memory, Support for DDR3 1333(OC)/1066 MHz memory modules
- Onboard Graphics Integrated in the APU: 1 x D-Sub port, 1 x DVI-D port, 1 x HDMI port
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, Support for Dolby Home Theater, Support for S/PDIF Out
- LAN: 1 x Realtek 8111E chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- Storage Interface: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors supporting up to 4 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)
- Renasas D720200 chip: Up to 2 USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
- Bundle Software: Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Operating System: Support for Microsoft Windows 7/ Vista/ XP
- Form Factor: Mini-ITX; 17.0cm x 17.0cm