Product information: **B Grade** GA-EP35-DS4 Intel P35 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
GIGABYTE’s GA-EP35-DS4 motherboard provides the ultimate dream machine for serious overclockers and enthusiasts. Making sure gamers have plenty of future CPU headroom, the GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS4 supports Intel Core 2 multi-core processors as well as the all-new Intel 45nm CPUs. In addition to providing record setting support for 1600MHz (O.C.) FSB and up to 1200 MHz (O.C.) of DDR2 memory, the GA-EP35-DS4 is further equipped to support ATI CrossFireX with dual PCI Express x16 interfaces. The GA-EP35-DS4 also delivers several Unique GIGABYTE innovations including the latest edition to GIGABYTE’s technology arsenal, the Dynamic Energy Saver(DES), providing extensive power savings with one simple click. Also featuring the award-winning Durable 2 design, the GA-EP35-DS4 provides additional power savings, ultra cooling and extended system durability for even the most hardcore PC gamers.
- Supports Intel Core 2 multi-core and Intel 45nm processors
- Supports DDR2 1200(OC)* memory for outstanding system performance.
- Revolutionary energy saving design with GIGABYTE Dynamic Energy Saver(DES) technology.
- Ultra Durable 2 motherboard features High Quality CPU Power design with Ferrite core chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Solid Capacitors.
- Ultimate graphics performance with dual PCI-E x16 interface
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- Unique Silent-Pipe with outstanding cooling performance
- Audio controller from ALC 889A codec and DTS Connect, featuring 106 dB Signal to Noise ratio and supporting for both Blu-ray and HD DVD formats.
More links for "**B Grade** GA-EP35-DS4 Intel P35 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"