+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GA-EP45-UD3P Intel P45 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Ultra Durable 3 technology with 2 oz copper PCB for 50°C cooler working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with DES Advanced featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
- Supports 45nm Intel® Core 2™ multi-core processors with FSB 1600 MHz
- Natively support to dual channel DDR2 1366+* for remarkable system performance
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphic interface with CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
- Built-in TPM chip with 2048bits encryption to highest level digital data protection
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with Teaming functionality
- 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design
- DualBIOS solution gives a multiple security to the system
- Hardware Overvoltage Control IC Provides more voltage control options on CPU, North bridge and memory
- Supports Dolby Home Theater® audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience.
- Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 106dB SNR ALC889A HD audio