Product information: **B Grade** GA-EX38-DQ6 Intel X38 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Revolution energy saving design with DES technology
- Supports Intel® Core 2™ multi-core and 45nm processors.
- North Bridge: Intel® X38 Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH9R
- 1600 MHz FSB (Front Side Bus) support.
- Support for DDR2 1200/1066/800/667MHz, ECC, non ECC memory modules
- High quality CPU power module with Ferrite Core Chokes, Lower RDS (on) MOSFETs and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors.
- Supports ATI CrossFireX™ with Dual PCI-E 2.0 x16 graphics for extreme gaming performance.
- High speed Gigabit Ethernet with Green design for power consumption
- ALC889A with DTS Connect enables high quality Full Rate Lossless Audio and support for both Blu-ray and HD DVD.
- Features SATA 3Gb/s with Quad eSATA 2 interface.
- Quad BIOS for an extended level of protection.
- Quad-Triple Phase Power Design for ultimate system stability.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet LAN through Teaming.
- 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (The PCIE_16_1 slot supports x16; the PCIE_16_2 supports x16.)
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots (share with the PCIE_16_2 slot)
- 2 x PCI slots
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATAII0, SATAII1, SATAII2, SATAII3, SATAII4, SATAII5) supporting up to 6 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x IDE connector supporting ATA-133/100/66/33 and up to 2 IDE devices
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (GSATAIIA, GSATAIIB) supporting up to 2 SATA 3Gb/s devices Support for SATA RAID 0, RAID 1, and JBOD
- Up to 3 IEEE 1394a ports (2 on the back panel, 1 via the IEEE 1394 bracket connected to the internal IEEE 1394 header)
- USB Integrated in the South Bridge
Up to 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 on the back panel, 4 via the USB brackets connected to the internal USB headers)