Product information: **B Grade** GA-EX58-UD4P Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The EX58-UD4P was designed specifically to take advantage of the raw power of the next generation Intel® Core i7 processors and the Intel® X58 Express chipset, whose new evolution in computing architecture is able to deliver an amazing performance break through from past processor generations. Replacing the Front Side Bus is the new Quick Path Interconnect, or QPI, whose 25.6 GB/sec transfer rate (double the bandwidth of the 1600MHz FSB) eliminates the communication bottleneck between the processor and chipset. The Intel® Core i7 processors also feature an integrated memory controller inside the processor die and support 192bit 3-channel DDR3 memory that delivers a 50% memory bandwidth enhancement and lower memory latency for incredibly fast memory access. Additionally, The EX58-UD4P features Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, which is able to power down idle processor cores and dynamically reroute the power to the active cores for significant performance boosts, and at the same time, maintain greater energy efficiency.
- Support for an Intel® Core™ i7 series processor in the LGA 1366 package
- QPI 4.8GT/s / 6.4GT/s
- Chipset North Bridge: Intel® X58 Express Chipset
- South Bridge: Intel® ICH10R
- Memory 6 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 24 GB of system memory
- Dual/3 channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2100+/1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules
- Audio Realtek ALC889A codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for Dolby® Home Theater (Note 2)
- Support for S/PDIF In/Out
- Support for CD In
- LAN 1 x Realtek 8111D chips (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x8 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1)
- 1 x PCI Express x4 slot
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 2 x PCI slots
- SLI Support with latest Gigabyte BIOS
More links for "**B Grade** GA-EX58-UD4P Intel X58 (Socket 1366) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard"