+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GA-H270-Gaming 3 Intel H270 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports 7th/ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- 2- Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual NVMe PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5+ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio
- Killer™ E2500 Gaming Network
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- RGB FUSION LED Light Show design
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- 2 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- APP Center Including Cloud Station™ Utility
|CPU||Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/ Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® H270 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.)* / 2133 MHz memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
|Onboard Graphics Outputs||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
|PCI Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x1 mode when the PCIEX1_1 or PCIEX1_2 slot is populated.
2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2 x PCI slots
|Storage||1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)(M2A1_32G)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)(M2A2_32G)
2 x SATA Express connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
|USB||Chipset+ASMedia® ASM2142 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 codec
Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1 x Killer™ E2500 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|