**B Grade** GA-MA790X-UD3P AMD 790X (Socket AM3/AM2+) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GA-MA790X-UD3P introduces revolutionary Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 technology on latest AMD socket AM2+ platform with featuring 2oz copper PCB and further helps to reduce the system temperature and dramatically enhance the performance. Based on AMD 790X chipset, the MA790X-UD3P supports AMD the latest 45nm AM3 Phenom II/ AM2+ Phenom multi-core processors, integrated DDR2 memory controller, HyperTransport™ 3.0 technology links, and dual PCI Express 2.0 graphics interfaces (running at x8 and x8) for ATI CrossFireX support. With the innovative Gigabyte Easy Energy Saver technology, the MA790X-UD3P is able to provide user friendly computing, reach the maximum system performance easily while still able to save the power and environment in real life at the same time.
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Revolution energy saving design with Easy Energy Saver technology
- Supports AMD Phenom II/ Phenom/Athlon series processors
- Advanced 8+2 phase CPU VRM power design for AMD high-TDP 140W CPU support
- Dual Channel DDR2 1333+ for remarkable system performance
- 2 PCI-E 2.0 x16 interface with ATI CrossFireX support for ultimate graphics performance
- Integrated SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- Features high speed Gigabit Ethernet and IEEE1394
- Home theater quality 8-channel High Definition Audio
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
- 100% 50,000 hours lifespan of Japanese solid capacitors design
More links for "**B Grade** GA-MA790X-UD3P AMD 790X (Socket AM3/AM2+) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"