Product information: **B Grade** GA-X38-DS4 Intel X38 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Designed for enthusiasts with extreme over-clocking and blistering gaming performance in mind, the GIGABYTE GA-X38-DS4 is based on the killer combination of the Intel X38 chipset plus support for the latest multi-core processors up to FSB 1600MHz, including the Intel 45nm processors. The GA-X38-DS4 is CrossFireX™ enabled with true dual PCI-E 2.0 x16 connectivity for the ultimate in extreme gaming performance. Built tough to provide maximum stability, durability and performance for even the most hard-core gamers, the GA-X38-DS4 delivers several advanced GIGABYTE innovations including the Ultra Durable 2 design, featuring top quality electronic components which provide optimized power savings, ultra cooling and extended system durability.
- Support for an Intel® Core™ 2 Extreme processor/ Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processor/ Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor/ Intel® Pentium processor Extreme Edition/ Intel® Pentium D processor/ Intel® Pentium 4 processor Extreme Edition/ Intel® Pentium 4 processor in the LGA 775 package
- L2 cache varies with CPU
- Support 1600/1333/1066/800 MHz FSB
- Intel® X38 Express Chipset
- Intel® ICH9R
- DDR2 Dual channel memory architecture Support for DDR2 1200/1066/800 MHz
- 6 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x IEEE 1394
- Realtek 8111B chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 8 Channels ALC889A Audio controller
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots supporting ATI CrossFire™ technology
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2 x PCI slots
More links for "**B Grade** GA-X38-DS4 Intel X38 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"