+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GA-Z170-HD3P Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports new 6th Generation Intel Core (Skylake) processors in LGA1151 socket
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Connector with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe & SATA SSD support)
|CPU||Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
|Slots||1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2 slot. The PCIEX1_2 slot will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
* The PCIEX4 slot will run at up to x1 speed if the PCIEX1_2 slot is populated with an expansion card. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2x PCI slots
|Multi-GPU Support||2-Way AMD CrossFire™ Technology|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 3 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
|USB||- 7 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset + ASMedia® ASM1142 chip:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 port on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Dimensions||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 19.9cm|