Product information: **B Grade** GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Key Features- Supports new 6th Generation Intel Core (Skylake) processors in LGA1151 socket
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer (PCIe & SATA SSD support)
- Killer™ E2201 Gaming Networks
|CPU||Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package|
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2H_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2H_32G connector.
3x PCI Express x1 slots
|Multi-GPU Support||Support for 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- 2x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 3x SATA Express connectors
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- 7x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset + Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller:
- 1x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
- 1x USB 3.1 port on the back panel
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 codec
TI Burr Brown® OPA2134 operational amplifier
Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||1x Qualcomm® Atheros Killer E2201 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)|
|Dimensions||ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 23.5cm|
|Warranty||4 Year Manufacturer Warranty **registration is required**|