+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GA-Z170X-SOC Force Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Key Features- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 22 phases digital power delivery design
- Exclusive OC Touch with Metal shielding design
- Exclusive Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over the PCIe Slot
- Built-in advanced performance tuning IC
- Intel® USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ - The World's Next Universal Connector
- Extreme 4-Way Graphics Support with OC Brace
- 3 SATA Express Connectors for up to 16Gb/s Data Transfer
- 3 PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors with up to 32Gb/s Data Transfer
- 115dB HD audio with build-in rear audio amplifier
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice
- Water Cooling Ready Heat sink Design with G1/4 Threaded Fittings
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB port
|CPU||Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Chipset||Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3866(O.C)/3733(O.C)/3666(O.C) /3600(O.C.) /3466(O.C.) /3400(O.C.) /3333(O.C.) /3300(O.C.) /3200(O.C.) /3000(O.C.) /2800(O.C.) /2666(O.C.) /2400(O.C.) /2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
|Slots||2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x16 (PCIEX16_1, PCIEX16_2)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16_1 slot; if you are installing two PCI Express graphics cards, it is recommended that you install them in the PCIEX16_1 and PCIEX16_2 slots.
2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x8 (PCIEX8_1, PCIEX8_2)
* The PCIEX8_1 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16_1 slot and the PCIEX8_2 slot with PCIEX16_2. The PCIEX16_1/PCIEX16_2 slot will operate at up to x8 mode when the PCIEX8_1/PCIEX8_2 is populated.
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x Mini-DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
3 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA & PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
3 x SATA Express connectors
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-9 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
ASMedia® ASM1061 chip:
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6~7), supporting AHCI mode only
|USB||Chipset+Intel® USB 3.1 Controller: |
1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
1 x USB 3.1 port on the back panel
5 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports onboard, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset+Renesas® USB 3.0 Hub:
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel Gigabit LAN|
|Dimensions||E-ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 26.4cm|