**B Grade** GA_965P_S3 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GIGABYTE 965P-S3 motherboard is built to support a range of processors, including the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Intel® Pentium® D and the Intel® Pentium® 4. The 965P-S3 delivers support of up to 8 GB of DDR2 800 / 667 / 533 MHz SDRAM. This board delivers high-performance with great tuning facilities for DIY and power users. The board's complete performance tuning facility enables power user to customize system performance according to their individual needs.
- Supports Intel® Core™2 Extreme/Core™2 Duo Processor
- Supports high performance Dual Channel DDR2 800 memory
- Features PCI Express x16 for outstanding graphics performance
- Integrated new generation SATA 3Gb/s interface
- Optimized Gigabit LAN connection
- Features 8-channel Intel High Definition Audio
More links for "**B Grade** GA_965P_S3 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"