+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce 8600 GTS Silent Fanless 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retai
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Based on extensive lab testing and previous graphics card development, the GIGABYTE VGA engineering group has designed a revolutionary new VGA card cooling technology which utilizes natural convection inside the chassis to disperse heat. Similar to the principle of turbulence in fluid dynamics, Silent-Pipe 3™ introduces an all-new concept of VGA card cooling -Inner Turbulence Fluid Mechanics Design. Utilizing a series of layered long and short fins with trapezoid punches, Silent-Pipe 3™ transforms laminar (smooth) air flow into turbulent (rough) air flow inside the heat sink, increasing the heat exchange ratio and enhancing overall thermal performance. Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games. PureVideo™ technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo™ provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
- GeForce 8600 GTS core running at 675MHz
- 256MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2000MHz
- 128-Bit Memory interface
- Shader Model 4.0
- Memory Bandwidth: 32GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™