+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme WaterForce 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (GV-
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
NVIDIA Ansel Technology exclusive to 10 series allows you to grab a screenshot in supporting games such as The Divsion and upcoming Unreal Tournament from any 360 degree position, ability to increase resolution, use cool filters so that you can screenshot those perfect headshots and view them in a full 360 degrees.
NVIDIA VR AUDIO Works Technology exclusive to 10 series is interative audio so realistic path traced audio meaning sound bounces off objects just like it would in the real world further improving the gaming experience on the audio side.
NVIDIA GeForce 10 series is based on 16nm finfet architecture resulting in just 180W TDP power consumption for a graphics card that can outperform Titan X in many situations whilst being upto three times more efficient. Overclocking headroom is also exceptional with around 2GHz core overclocks being possible (not guaranteed) resulting in 20% and higher overclock potential.
NVIDIA Simultaneous Multi-Projection Technology renders multi screens in one path mean performance in Virtual Reality titles on VR headsets such as HTC Vive and Oculos results in double the performance of Titan X making 10 series the King of Virtual Reality and whilst being upto three times more efficient at the same time.
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080
- Xtreme VR Link provides the best VR experience
- 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Stylish Metal Back Plate
- Titan X-grade Chokes and Capacitors for Extreme Durability
- Intuitive Xtreme Engine
- Xtreme Care provides 4 years warranty (Online registration required)
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080
- CUDA cores: 2560
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 256-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1784 MHz
- Boost:1936 MHz
- Memory Clock: 10,211 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 3x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 500W
- Power Consumption 180W
- Power Input 2 x 8-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 4yr
- Full Specification: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5919#kf